A small number of people can become allergic to certain fragrance ingredients.
If you know which fragrance ingredient you’re allergic to, we can show you products that may be suitable for you to use. Simply select the ingredient and brand using the tool provided.
Showing 12 products
- SIGNAL ANTI TARTAR TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL CAVITY PROTECTION TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL DAILY WHITE TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL EXPERT PROTECTION GLOWING WHITE
- SIGNAL EXPERT PROTECTION ULTRA COMPLETE
- SIGNAL FAMILY CAVITY PROTECTION TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL FAMILY PROTECTION ORIGINAL TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL FAMILY WHITENING TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL HERBAL FRESH TOOTHPASTE
- SIGNAL MW 500ML FRESH NATURALS
- SIGNAL MW 500ML PRO COMPLETE
- SIGNAL MW 500ML WHITE NOW
We advise you seek advice from your GP about any allergies or intolerances and, as our product formulations can change from time-to-time, we always recommend you look at the back of pack ingredients label particularly when buying a product for someone with an allergy, as this is the best way to ensure you have the most up-to-date ingredient information.